Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drift 1 Strategy

For Drift 1, my strategy was simply, I choose to use a specific algorithmic strategy that I came up with:
*Walk 1 block then take a right,
*Walk 2 blocks then take a left,
*Walk 3 blocks then take a right,
*Walk 4 blocks then take a left, and lastly
*Walk 5 more blocks

I started out walking on Bartlett Avenue for half a block just to get a feel for where I was, then took a right on Linnwood Avenue and walked about three blocks the last of which I officially started my Drift strategy. After I walked a block on Linnwood Avenue, I took a right on Frederick Avenue. I continued to walk on Frederick for two blocks, and then took a left on Newberry Boulevard. I then walked along Newberry for three blocks and took a right on Prospect Avenue. From there, I walked four blocks and took a right on Bradford Avenue. Once I was on Bradford, i walked five blocks until I reached Wahl Avenue and this was my endpoint.

No comments: